At 1stDibs, its our mission to enrich lives with extraordinary design. Our Design Manager business unit creates the leading project management & accounting software for interior designers & is used by thousands of design firms, including some of the biggest names in the industry. The Design Manager team is a distributed team, primarily based in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, with offices in Manhattan & Vilnius, Lithuania.
We are seeking a Client Enablement & Onboarding Manager to help our clients get the most out of their Design Manager subscription. You will be responsible for understanding each clients unique business needs & educating them on Design Managers suite of solutions. Youll design onboarding packages that will ensure client success. Youll deliver software demos, lead onboarding sessions, create support materials, & perform outreach to customers to guide them to maximize their Design Manager investment. Youll work closely with our Sales, Customer Success, & Product teams to evolve our business & inspire customer love.
The successful candidate for this role will have a familiarity with & interest in the interior design community, as well as superb customer service, outreach, & product demonstration skills.
What youll do
- Conduct demonstrations & webinars of software for both existing & prospective clients.
- Evangelize & educate clients via 1-1 contact, group webinars, etc about Design Manager features to ensure they are getting value from their subscription.
- Partner with the Product team, attend meetings, & review release notes to translate information into how-to documentation & optimize customer roll-out.
- Support the sales & customer success teams, acting as a product specialist to guide customers during the onboarding process so that customers gain value from the platform as soon as possible.
- Develop, lead, & monitor the proper implementation plan for new Design Manager users to best fit the clients business model.
- Identify opportunities to leverage Support Center content to reduce inbound customer service traffic through self-service, chat, or other means
- Own & evolve our support materials, ensuring the accuracy of the knowledge base, videos, & other educational content.
- Design & continually improve processes & materials that enhance customer experience during onboarding.
- Success in this role will be measured by feature adoption, retention/churn improvement, & extending customer lifetimes.
What youll bring
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3-5 years experience in a customer-facing role, including 2+ years experience in sales/on-boarding of B2B software or services
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral & written), presentation skills, problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt communication style to a number of different audiences, working both 1-1 & with groups
- A driver with a get it done attitude who can proactively anticipate business needs
- Detail-oriented leader who can carve out this space & take us to the next level.
1stDibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.