Peloton is looking for a talented Product Designer to create amazing user experiences for the Peloton music platform. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean & artful design, empathy for users needs, & be able to translate high-level requirements into prototypes that are beautiful, intuitive, & functional.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of Pelotons existing music platform & ensure any future iterations are executed with reverence for a cohesive experience
- Construct & moderate contextual user research
- Create simple, elegant, & intuitive interactive interfaces for our music platform
- Work closely & collaboratively with the Product Manager on your team to fulfill the overall product/feature vision
- Create detailed user journeys, product maps, wireframes, etc. based on requirements from Product Management, & communicate clearly to relevant teams
- Build out multi-version comps for A-B user testing
- Prototype user experiences & work with QA to develop user tests
- Capture all states, edge-cases, unhappy paths, & path logic for engineering teams to build out
- Evaluate, test, & iterate on current core experiences
- Obsessively QA developed software for visual & interaction harmony, & provide detailed feedback to engineering towards revisions
- Iterate quickly & offer versions based on design critique from peers or from learnings found in user testing or feature response
- Be responsible for executing the final pixel perfect designs & look & feel of our interfaces
- 2+ Years of Design, Software User Experience and/or Information Architecture experience at consumer-focused technology company
- Top tier User Experience, User Interaction, Testing, Research & Information Architecture skills
- Focused & dedicated to how software products function & how users move through the experience to accomplish their goals
- Strong, proven skill in creating wireframes & other common UX design artifacts.
- A deeply collaborative & iterative approach to product UX, focused on ensuring a unified experience across products.
- Obsessive attention to detail & ability to conceptualize multi-state, multi-path interaction systems to consistently capture edge-cases
- Exceptional design velocity: especially in developing wireframe & flow variations, & an ability & willingness to quickly produce multiple concepts
- Excellent communication & organization skills; can produce clear & descriptive documentation for implementation targeted to a variety of roles & personality types: Experience working closely with engineers, product managers, & visual UI designers
- Understands interaction design fundamentals & UI design best practices.
- Has experience conducting & coordinating remote- & in-person user research using a variety of methodologies, & in documenting the results & findings
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.