What's next in music is first on SoundCloud. As the worlds largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners & curators who share, discover & influence whats new, now & next in music & audio.
At SoundCloud, we always looking for ways to better serve the artists, podcasters & other audio producers that upload to SoundCloud everyday. You will help form, validate, & incubate key strategic initiatives believed in by our leadership to do exactly that. Your work will help influence the priorities & projects undertaken by our go to market teams focused on the users that upload to SoundCloud. Above all, your work will impact the careers of many artists, podcasters & audio producers worldwide.
- Inspire & develop our strategy, compile regular reports, drive go to market alignment & provide modeling support
- Build sustainable cross functional relationships across the business, especially product, marketing, content & finance
- Be accountable for the business case modeling & analytics of all go to market initiatives.
- Build frameworks & tools to optimize product-specific & marketing initiatives as well as support new areas of exploration
- Independently run, ad-hoc projects to analyze & understand business implications of proposed decisions
Who you are
- Degree in Business, Finance, or related field, ideally an MBA
- 3+ years in Business Strategy, Corporate Finance or Financial Planning.
- Strong communication/presentation skills with a track record of presenting complex analysis to executives/senior management
- Excellent business judgment; ability to handle complex situations with clarity & confidence & thorough analysis (you do the work!)
- Excellent ability to build relationships & networks with multiple functions, regions, & at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills (financial modelling)
- Strong resiliency & ambition to get things done despite an often-changing market & competitive situation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with both technical & business audiences
- Strong sense of urgency & attention to detail to continually improve the users experience
Diversity at SoundCloud
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity & open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform & global community where anyone can create, discover, & share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, & strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.