BuzzFeed As/Is is looking for a resourceful, all-in-one, freelance producer & editor to bring their production & post skills to the team. We are looking for a smart, skilled, passionate self-starter that can work efficiently under tight deadlines & short production schedules. We are specifically looking for someone who also has an interest in fashion, style, womens health, & beauty.
This is a project-based freelance position based in BuzzFeeds LA office. The project rate for this position is $1500 per video.
- Work with the production department to create schedules, equipment lists, & production plans
- Implement creative video concept provided by BuzzFeed internal creative team from pre-production through post production
- Manage the production & production staff during shooting
- Operate cameras, sound equipment, & direct talent
- 4+ years of production experience
- Self-identified all around production master
- Experience with Canon DSLRs, basic production sound equipment, Adobe Premiere
- Experience creating small scale, digital videos from ideation to delivery on short timelines
- Outstanding technical knowledge of video production
- Share 3-5 video examples of content youve created (produced, filmed, edited) that you think are a fit for As/Is
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect a supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company, delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, collaboration & inclusion. At BuzzFeed, youll work with inspiring colleagues to create tools, technology, & content that helps connect people all over the world.