The Pindrop engineering team solves tough problems & invents new ways to battle fraud using big data & audio science in the cloud. Pindrop creates innovative products to solve global problems, & we are looking for an expert DevOps Engineer to join the Audio Analytics team as we continue to develop ways to fight fraud & improve security in voice channels.
what youll do
- Own key components of our deployment pipeline & operational infrastructure.
- Work with a growing team to operationalize, deploy, & maintain brand new software components & microservices
- Improve the maintainability & scalability of existing components & services
- Proactively enhance monitoring & troubleshooting capabilities
- Proactively monitor production services & workloads
- Automate software deployment processes & continuously improve our CI/CD posture
- Deliver production ready code from start to finish -- designed, implemented, tested & deployed
- Review code to maintain quality with an eye towards performance, scale, & security
who you are
- 5+ Years of Software engineering experience with Python, Go or similar languages
- Linux experience a must
- Knowledge of Docker & container orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes or Swarm ideal
- Experience with AWS managed services such as S3, ElastiCache & DynamoDB
- Strong networking background
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge or experience with Terraform a plus
- Agile methodologies knowledge helpful
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proven track record of providing stable, secure code in environments that change & improve rapidly
- BS in CS or EE or relevant technical discipline
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, youll have a direct impact on our growing list of products & thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people & take care of them. Heres a snapshot of benefits we offer:
- Recognized top employer
- Health plans & 401k
- Continued education budget
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Paid commuter options
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones weve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research & continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, & trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call center to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals & the base of our teams peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status; & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.