We are seeking a Partner Development Representative to join the Platform Solutions team. This team builds & grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content directly within external applications. The Shutterstock API powers integrations with companies such as Google, Apple, Microsoft, & Snapchat.
As a Partner Development Representative, you will seek out partners interested in Shutterstock, connect with companies that can use our API, & create/support sales opportunities. This is an entry-level position with great potential for sales or partner management advancement.
- Reach out to partners via email, calls, events & social media
- Work with Account Executives to develop account strategies & drive outbound opportunities
- Qualify inbound inquiries from our marketing channels
- Conduct high level discovery calls with the C-suite & VP level contacts
- Leverage leading sales & marketing tools to research & identify ideal prospects
- Become a Shutterstock API expert & thought leader
- Work closely with marketing, product & management to achieve organizational goals
- BA/BS Degree
- Clear passion for technology & strong communication skills
- Previous sales background OR a desire to begin a tech sales career
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Shown creative problem-solving approach
- Direct experience with product integrations, strategic partnerships, or workflow solutions a plus, but not required
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V