LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, & experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip & rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for real estate investorsboth novice & experiencedto get financing, generate wealth, & build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $6 billion dollars worth of loans across about 30,000+ projects, becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has grown to a team of over 300 & has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, & many more. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Loans funded: More than $6 billion in fewer than 6 years
Market Share: Increased from ~2.5% in Q1 2020 to over 5.5% in Q3 2020.
Financial Impact: Since April 2020, LendingHome has been profitable every month, a rarity for a fast growing fintech company.
Geography: Lending in 26 states, which account for more than 80% of the nations real estate market
Homes financed: About 30,000
Principal & interest returned to investors: More than $5.18 billion
Employees: About 300 employees in San Francisco & Pittsburgh
This is a position that can be based anywhere in the United States, remote or in-office. Our hybrid distributed workforce philosophy allows us to find the best talent in the country & build diverse teams, while allowing our teammates to work from the location that works best for them, whether that is their home office or one of our office locations. We have offices in San Francisco, CA & Pittsburgh, PA for those of you that live local & want to work from the office. We also plan to use these spaces to bring together teammates & drive creativity & innovation.
LendingHome is looking for an experienced Corporate Paralegal to support corporate governance matters, subsidiary maintenance, M&A transactions, corporate record-keeping & other legal projects. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly adaptable & collaborative team player to join a growing company & contribute to LendingHome.
Manage corporate subsidiaries, director & officer information, corporate record keeping, transaction execution, governance policies, & compliance processes, including signatures, mailings & filings
- Assist with Board & corporate governance matters
- Assist with compliance & corporate governance matters for our subsidiaries
- Support legal aspects of acquisitions, financings & commercial & capital market transactions, including data room management & due diligence requests, assisting with closing documents, coordinating & assisting with contract review, obtaining required signatures, assisting with post-closing integration & administration, & any other special projects
- Assist with M&A & other strategic transactions, including providing due diligence support, data room management, & preparing & organizing deal documents
- Assist in responding to requests for information & documents from our internal & external auditors, regulators, partners, & other stakeholders
- Coordinate with the stock administration team to ensure proper management of equity plans
- Maintain corporate records
- Provide assistance in support of G&A functions such as finance, stock administration facilities, executive compensation, tax, treasury, people team
- Paralegal certificate and/or Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university
- 8+ years of relevant corporate paralegal experience with a law firm and/or in-house at a public company
- Exceptional professional judgment, ideally exercised in a startup environment
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Ability to work independently & to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Highest level of accuracy, superb attention to detail & excellent proofreading skills
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Reliable & collaborative team-player
- Action & results-oriented, with ability to adapt quickly to new surroundings & in a fast-paced environment
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49