Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio EMEA is growing rapidly & seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to support R&D Managers in building an engaging & inclusive work environment. The person in this role will work with the Global HR BP team dedicated to R&D, other EMEA HR BPs & our Centre of Expertise ( COEs) to implement HR processes, policies & programs. Reporting to the HRD R&D EMEA you will be also supporting & advising R&D managers & employees in all people-related matters. You will also play an essential role in influencing, coaching & developing our teams in the EMEA region.
If youd like to help us build a world-class organisation & make an impact, wed love to meet you!
Twilio is looking for a HR generalist who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record in supporting international engineering teams. They also have:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a generalist HR function preferably within a scaling or fast pace company.
- Experience implementing & driving the HR processes & policies.
- Adept with Performance Management Process.
- Experience working within a matrix organisational structure.
- Experience identifying & resolving complex issues. Will take the initiative even under ambiguous circumstances.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills but also like to work with data.
- Able to influence & build effective working relationships.
- Fluency in English & other European languages is a plus.
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze the HR data & provide key findings to internal stakeholders.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Support the diversity & inclusive work dynamics where every voice is heard.
- BE BOLD: Drive HR actions with passion, enthusiasm & energy, with the purpose of the final outcome.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across the business & HR teams within Twilio. Coach & mentor our people.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent, honest, & transparent communication.
The HR BP team is central to Twilio's continued people growth. We work closely with managers to engage & develop our people. We also build the HR processes & implement necessary improvements to ensure the fast growth of our talent pool. We work closely with business teams located in different countries to make sure that they adhere to the companys culture & strategy.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Tallinn office (Estonia). Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.