Daily Harvest is looking for a copywriter who is passionate about developing our brand voice & creating copy that delivers strategically for both digital & physical channels. You should have a high taste level, be able to work quickly & efficiently & excel in creating, unique, captivating work. As one of the initial members of Daily Harvests growing in-house Creative team, you will bring the Daily Harvest brand to life. This position will report into the Associate Creative Director & will work in the New York Office.
- Play a pivotal role in defining & maintaining the Daily Harvest brand voice by writing clear, detailed copy that also embodies our witty, youthful & approachable personality
- Write & edit site copy including product descriptions for web; create keyword-rich content, taglines & product descriptions to engage customers & optimize for SEO
- Write & edit compelling marketing emails, including subject lines, with the goal of maximizing open rate, click-through rate & conversion
- Work with creative director to write & develop scripts on social videos, YouTube native content & commercials
- Work with creative team to concept campaigns & messaging across digital, print, video, & out of home channels; write & edit copy for campaigns that pushes our brand personality forward while clearly communicating product benefits
- Maintain the brand tone of voice across multiple channels, ensuring consistency in messaging while striving to push the boundaries & find new & clever ways to communicate with our customer
- Write copy for new product launches, event invites, in-store signage or any other customer or industry-facing asset
- 4+ years of copy experience, specifically in the consumer goods or e-commerce space; prior experience writing product copy as well as for email marketing, Facebook ads, & SEO a plus
- Needs to be adaptable to working on a broad range of projects (knows the difference between a compelling subject line, witty social caption & an e-commerce product description or long-form brand story)
- Someone who is smart, funny, super organized, collaborative & enjoys wearing many hats - our perfect team member is someone who is as comfortable coming up with ideas as they are executing
- Strong attention to detail in copyediting & proofreading
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, harvest bowls, overnight oats, & chia puddings
- A dynamic, ambitious & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Lots of responsibility!
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.