Who We Are
At Teads, we think differently. We are diverse & celebrate each other at every turn. We learn quickly, evolve constantly & innovate every day. We praise creativity & authenticity. We believe that equality in the workplace drives progress & that the sum of our parts are the glue to our whole.
We are a collection of 1,000 talented people who possess different values, beliefs, experiences, backgrounds, preferences & behaviors & together, we are just getting started. We are The Global Media Platform.
Who We're Looking For
Teads is looking for a highly motivated individual who is up for playing a hybrid role supporting the Accounting & Finance teams. As an Accounting & Finance Intern, you will be responsible for supporting the two departments on their day-to-day tasks, projects, & any ad hoc requests that may come up. The right person will be a true team player, eager to learn, & will have the ability to adapt appropriately in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like you, you're the right fit!
What Youll Do
- Assist the Accounting & Finance departments with various reporting needs
- Produce Ad-Hoc reports & financial analysis
- Post entries in Microsoft Dynamics
- Reconcile customer balances
- Investigate inter-company variances
- Assist with monthly bank reconciliations
- Miscellaneous data clean up
- This internship is on a hybrid work schedule, working two days in the Teads NYC office & three days from home
- College students with a major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing/Advertising is a plus but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & G Suite (Gmail, Google Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- High energy & extremely enthusiastic
- Strong work ethic & ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Self-starter, good attitude, empathetic, ability to take direction & go!
- Fun, energetic, hungry, willing to learn, & proactive
- Able to multitask, has a can do attitude, & is a team player
- Excellent communication skills listening, verbal, & written
- Organized & detail oriented
- Interested in ad tech, digital advertising, and/or media
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data & AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers & their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the worlds best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers & agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness & efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.
*Global reach as of October 2021