Team Whistle is an entertainment brand that creates, curates & distributes brand-safe video content that is positive, relatable, & uplifting. Team Whistle inspires its highly engaged audience by blending proprietary data-driven insights & showcasing unparalleled in-house production capabilities through original programming across multiple passion points.
Primary Job Description:
- Oversee pre & post-sales marketing & account management duties for the Brand Partnerships team reporting to SVP, Brand Partnerships
- Manage marketing team & oversee RFP process with Brand Partnerships group (ad sales) to respond to RFPs across Whistles original programming, sponsored & branded content ideas, & media solutions to address prospective advertisers marketing objectives.
- Create compelling proactive sales materials & sponsorship packages by connecting Whistles insights, studio team, & upcoming content slate across social, audio, & OTT
- Manage account managers & oversee all aspects of advertiser campaign planning, launch execution, delivery, optimization, & recap
- For certain key accounts, act as the day-to-day client point of contact for post-sale support
- Work with all internal departments (Production, Partner Management, Marketing, Ad Ops, etc.) on the development & implementation of client campaigns
- Bachelors Degree
- 7-9 years experience within digital media & video content
- Strong background in integrated marketing & account management at leading publishers and/or agencies
- Highly collaborative team member who can work cross-functionally
- Proven ability to provide strategic oversight & guidance in the creation & execution of branded content campaigns
- Serve as a positive role model with a strong work ethic & keen to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where the only thing constant is continuous evolution
- Highly organized with ability to seamlessly juggle multiple high-priority projects at once
- Process-oriented self-starter with excellent leadership & communications skills