Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data-driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals & shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product & in our team.
If this sounds like you, youll fit right in.
Who you are
As a Sales Operations Manager you will help shape Justworks strategy by working within the business operations team to provide analysis & project management skills to support the sales organization including, sales management, sales development, business development & sales enablement. As the Sales teams embedded operations expert, your goal will be to empower the team to reach their goals by using the systems, data & processes at your disposal. The focus will be on creating lean systems, & infusing respect & reliance on data & operations into the sales team culture.
What you'll do
- Territory & quota administration, report & dashboard management, basic troubleshooting, lead allocation & data fidelity from sales processes.
- Strategic ownership of the sales stack including: Salesloft, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Gong.io, Chilipiper
- Work with project managers, business analysts & salesforce administrators to implement & collaborate on major sales related projects.
- Proactively support requests related to sales data & systems.
- Maintain a queue of ongoing projects as well as impromptu tickets
- Work with the business operations team to increase efficiency, decrease margins & hit all sales KPI.
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Development, Business Development, Sales Enablement, Self Service & other teams to achieve revenue goals & other business level KPI
- Build new Salesforce dashboards on specific sales KPIs. Collaborate with the business operations team to audit & enhance sales specific Tableau dashboards.
- Adhere to data governance standards & perform regular data quality audits: upload, update & maintain Salesforce records, perform weekly data scrubs
Who you are
- Minimum 3 - 5 years sales management or sales operations experience.
- Experience administering Salesforce.com or other CRM a plus
- Fluency with Excel/Google sheets
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non technical stakeholders & business requirements to technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with SQL & data visualization tools a plus
- A self-starter who is continually learning & developing
- Someone who strives to make sales reps jobs as easy as possible
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, & life experience is the norm & is celebrated authentically & respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people & our product drives creativity & innovation, entrepreneurial leadership & integrity, competitiveness & collaboration throughout our business & in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, & our product accessible to all of our customers.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.