Sailthrus Client Support Engineer provides top-tier B2B support to facilitate our clients use of the Sailthru product stack. Support Engineers are a driving force behind developing processes & initiatives to improve Sailthrus services. The Support Engineer role requires excellent communication skills, working knowledge of web & mobile technology & a keen investigative mind.
What Youll Do
- Provide timely & professional product support via email & phone.
- Troubleshoot all aspects of the Sailthru email, mobile & web platforms.
- Maintain high-quality support documentation for both internal & external use.
- Contribute to the development of best practices, team processes & peer training.
The ideal candidate for the Client Support Engineer role will have excellent communication skills, understand the core principles of client service, & be highly organized. They will have a demonstrated proficiency with web and/or mobile technology & the potential to become an expert in multiple key areas of the product stack. Strong technology fundamentals are required, relevant experience in the digital marketing or email space is a plus. Specifically they must have:
- 3+ years of technical client-facing or support experience
- Prior experience with digital marketing, email solutions, mobile app technology desirable
- Experience with network request inspection on mobile & web (e.g. Charles HTTP proxy)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Positive attitude, high energy & an eagerness to learn
- Command of autonomy, self-empowerment, ownership, prioritization, & urgency
- Excellent organizational skills & great attention to detail
- Sensitivity & flexibility in adapting communication & work styles to varying client backgrounds (i.e. corporate hierarchies to start-up environments).
- Skills & patience in presenting above technical concepts to individuals without strong technical backgrounds.
- Ability to perform under pressure & meet deadlines
- A passion for leveraging technology to create successful customer experiences
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth, fun technology company
- Ability to thrive in a regional office geographically separated from other parts of the organization