Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
CRM Data Quality
- Manage, train & develop a global team of Jr. Specialists who are responsible for working with Sales & Client Services teams to ensure CRM data is accurate & up-to-date, with a focus on pipeline, lead & contact management
- Evaluate our current CRM account taxonomy & hierarchies to set & own the strategy & execution of adjustments to this structure, factoring in input across a large variety of cross-functional stakeholders (marketing, analytics, finance, product, etc.).
- Develop a refreshed policy on the creation & user ownership of accounts & opportunities in Salesforce. Manage a team of Jr. Specialists to ensure theyre adhering to this policy & entering data with speed & a high degree of quality/accuracy
- Own our CRM pipeline management best practices & partner with our Salesforce Operations & Finance teams to meet the evolving needs of our business.
- Partner with Sales Operations, Commercial Leadership & our VP of BI to scope, oversee & QA the development of new ways to combine & visualize data in TableauCRM to improve data access
- Partner with Marketing to provide commercial support to our inbound lead management process, providing guidance & input into process design & optimizations.
- Provides input into the data governance policies owned by the Salesforce Operations team, with key focus on gathering input from all commercial departments to feed into development requests
- Assists in the documentation of our data governance policies & educates the Commercial team on our best practices & guidelines
- Performs regular audits & data cleanup initiatives to ensure compliance with data governance best practices & guidelines
Who you are
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce in an admin capacity is strongly preferred
- Experience working for a company which engages in multi-party sales & contracts, involving consultants and/or agencies is strongly preferred
- Experience working in TableauCRM dashboard design or as an end user, strongly preferred
- Forward-thinking dynamic individual with an exceptional ability to manage multiple stakeholders from a variety of departments to generate advocacy & solve complex, multifaceted challenges
- Excellent project management & documentation skills
- 7+ years experience in working in Business Intelligence, Data Visualization, Business Operations, Sales Operations or a related field in a fast paced, hyper-growth environment
- Experience with successful project development, management, & execution
- Excellent listening & documentation skills to quickly identify multiple needs, challenges, & translate this into a project plan
- Management experience of a globally dispersed team of individuals strongly desired
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail & an ability to take complex concepts & distill them down so theyre easy to comprehend
- Ability to travel where required (4+ times per year)
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women & other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but youre not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!