At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks.Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
What you'll do
We are seeking a team member to join our Cloudflare ISP Partner Deployment Program to help rapidly grow our global network in the Asia-Pacific region.
In this role, you will:
- help with the targeting & planning efforts for ISPs deploying Cloudflare edge nodes globally
- Own those targeting & planning efforts for Asia-Pacific
- build relationships & deliver on our expansion timeline goals in Asia-Pacific.
This is a role where you will externally represent Cloudflare to partners in the ISP & Interconnection community throughout Asia-Pacific.
The teams goal is to grow Cloudflares network to 500 Points of Presence in the next 5 years, & Asia-Pacific is an important region in that effort.
- Help compile documentation for partners, including installation guides & web portal.
- Scope & project manage new deployments, expansions & retrofits
- Be an internal thought leader: develop expertise for the region, from cultural, political, & economic trends to internet infrastructure market dynamics
- As part of the creation of the ISP Partner teams pipeline, identify new potential partners & sites, with diligence on qualifying potential leads against Cloudflares regional needs & traffic demands.
- Seek opportunities to introduce automation solutions that are effective, efficient & scalable in order to improve our ability to deploy & maintain our global infrastructure
- We are eager for new ideas to build out & develop our network expansion program -- strong preference for self-starters & significant relevant network industry experience & relationships
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge & experience
- B.S. or B.A. in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Peering & Interconnection, CDN, or ISP/Telecommunication industries -- including external facing responsibilities, & the relationships & engagement they entail.
- Analytical & data driven bias, with strong bias toward curiosity & continuous learning, evidenced by experience in partner negotiations in telecommunications
- Solid understanding of internet interconnection & infrastructure fundamentals such as, IP, BGP routing, peering, & content proxy caching.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.