About our Company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for women of purpose by taking the work out of dressing for work. Through our thoughtfully-designed products & highly personalized service model, we celebrate & champion the modern professional woman.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop & dress for work. Were scrappy, straightforward, strategic, & snack-oriented. We think big, but we sweat the details. We take our work (but never ourselves) seriously. We have a validated market & die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, & a whip-smart & energetic team. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes. We truly believe we can do it better & faster & smarterand have more fun while were at it. We are incredibly proud of the team & culture weve built, & are intensely focused on maintaining & evolving this special thing weve got going on.
About This Role
We are looking for a highly organized, motivated, & results-focused Paid Search Manager to scale MMs paid search channels. Paid Search is one of our highest-potential channels so we are looking for someone excited to take up the challenge. As MMs Paid Search Manager, you will have ownership of our paid search strategy & focus on driving scale & efficiency across our SEM programs. The ideal candidate is keen to work in a fast-paced & entrepreneurial environment & is excited to play a pivotal role in driving MMs new customer acquisition & revenue growth.
What will you do?
- Own the strategy, planning, & execution of MMs paid search channel, with the goal of increasing traffic & driving new customer acquisition
- Own SEM budget, allocating effectively across engines, campaigns, & keywords
- Create & execute initiatives to scale the channel including ad/keyword expansion & optimization across bids, ad text, landing pages, & audiences
- Manage daily bids & campaigns, monitoring & optimizing channel KPIs (CPC, CTR, CVR, CPA, ROAS, etc.)
- Analyze campaigns & translate findings into actionable recommendations & plans
- Develop robust testing roadmap to achieve SEM KPIs & drive qualified traffic & acquisition
- Partner with Brand, Tech, & Analytics teams to support our SEO efforts
- Liaise with external partners, identifying new growth opportunities for MMs paid search strategy & staying on top of new trends
What skills do you have?
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ years of performance marketing experience, with deep expertise across paid search in a direct-to-consumer/e-commerce business and/or agency
- Hands-on experience managing bid strategy & campaign optimization on AdWords required
- Proven track record scaling PPC campaigns & achieving SEM KPIs
- High-level proficiency with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Campaign Manager
- Excellent analytical & critical-thinking skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines & manage multiple priorities at once
- Ability to be self-directed & be comfortable operating with limited oversight
- Highly knowledgeable about industry best practices
- Highly curious & eager to constantly learn
- Steadfast willingness & drive to find a way
- Excellent communication & relationship-building skills