Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our CX Content Marketing Team
The Senior Content Strategist will be a part of a content marketing team focused on creating innovative & engaging content that builds awareness & contributes to SurveyMonkey's business growth. You will report directly to the CX Head of Content & enjoy a high degree of ownership & mentorship.
What we're looking for
SurveyMonkey is looking for a Senior Content Strategist for our customer experience pillar. You'll report to our Brand Strategy team, & partner with product marketing, demand generation, sales, brand strategy, web, design, & others.
You'll have the chance to execute game-changing content initiatives. This role will lead experimentation for multi-channel content & develop strategies that attract & engage customers & prospects across the buyer's journey.
This role can be remote.
- Understand customer/prospect challenges & translate your expertise into full-funnel & multi-channel content campaigns.
- Help maintain messaging alignment across all stages of the funnel.
- Manage our SEO content program.
- Lead our newsletter strategy.
- Track & report on key performance content metrics.
- Work with partners to identify opportunities for end-to-end funnel content programs.
- Use your excellent editorial skills to create distinguished content.
- Partner with design to create on-brand creative.
- 4+ years of experience in content marketing, public relations, journalism, or a communications role.
- An understanding of conversion optimization, SEO best practices, growth marketing, & principles of experimentation.
- Experience working across marketing channels on full-funnel projects.
- A journalistic approach to content marketing & a user-centric approach to designing content.
- An understanding of performance marketing & web analytics, including Google Analytics.
- Passion for solving big challenges.
- Familiarity with or interested in the customer experience industry.
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.