HYPR, The Passwordless Company is paving the way for authenticating end users without relying on shared secrets for identity & access management. Were currently seeking a seasoned technical writer who brings the natural ability of turning complex technical topics into simple & concise language. In order to do this, you must have extensive experience with software product documentation, APIs & their correct usage in the context of a larger applications, as well as mobile SDK & SaaS deployment documentation.
Your demonstrated experience in working collaboratively with software developers, & product teams, youll play a key role in translating technical components with complex interdependencies. And as such will need to understand how to document those aspects so that clients can easily understand how to reference specific capabilities & deployment processes of HYPR solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of experience as a Technical Writer working to create SaaS documentation & working directly with engineers, product managers, & other partners as needed.
- 5+ years E\experience writing all common forms of developer documentation (API reference, conceptual guides, & tutorials).
- 5+ Years of experience writing code examples in pseudocode & at least one of: PHP, Ruby, .NET, Python, Java, or Swift/Objective-C
- API, infrastructure technologies such as TCP/IP
- Collaborate with Software Engineering, Customer Success, & other internal teams to gather & research relevant information to enable successful documentation.
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
- A diverse, world-class engineering team that continuously strives to improve & deliver at the highest levels possible.
- An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families & responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that wont make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge & vital to the success & security of our clients.
- Working together with exceptional customers within the largest companies who are driving the move to passwordless with HYPR.
- Competitive Salary & Equity offer with significant upside as we scale
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, 401k available & more
- Generous equipment budget & customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful
Work authorization: USA
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Remote: Yes (Onsite in NY Corporate HQ)
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer