ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. We provide our fans the chance to win every day & to create moments they cant wait to share with friends. Were dedicated to building a winning team, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in Atlanta, California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Senior Product Managers on the Fantasy team take responsibility for discovery, planning, strategy, execution, & analysis of a significant segment of our portfolio, focusing on creating fantasy games & products our fans will love. They should be consumer-obsessed, understanding how to use qualitative & quantitative research as well as product discovery & design thinking techniques to make our product experiences more fun & more exciting, anticipating the next key feature or game that our fans want even before they know they want it. These key organizational leaders will work with senior team members across technology, commercial, design, marketing, & other functions to create well-researched & innovative product strategies, always keeping a close eye on the competitive landscape, & drawing inspiration from a wide variety of digital products & experiences.
Senior product managers need to be equally comfortable with strategy & execution. They should understand how the products they define & create will move the needle for consumers & for our business, & they should set & socialize clear metrics to measure & track success. Theyll be point people on cross-functional teams of engineers, business analysts, designers, & other key partners, working with their teams on creating actionable requirements & plans, developing solutions for key consumer problems as a team, & driving effective processes for prioritization, construction, testing, launch, & post-launch measurement & iteration.
Senior product managers should be dynamic leaders & highly impactful communicators, with excellent ability to present to & gather feedback from senior stakeholders. They should contribute meaningfully to creating a culture of excellence & driving the practice of product management & innovation, helping FanDuel create the future of sports & entertainment.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Assess product opportunities across a significant product segment, driving ideation & prioritization for new initiatives & products
- Develop a clear, actionable product vision & strategy, including driving a roadmap of problems to solve across a product segment
- Establish & maintain domain expertise on the product, market, & competitors, developing a deep understanding of our competitive position & what it takes to win
- Develop a keen understanding of the levers that drive our business
- Work with commercial counterparts to drive product growth strategy through user acquisition, activation, sustained engagement, & expansion into new markets & segments
- Partner with research teams to uncover consumer needs & wants
- Use available data to inform product strategy & execution plans
- Make prioritization & trade-off decisions across product areas, balancing the consumer experience, launch complexity & timeline, development effort, & business value.
- Ensure transparency and alignment with FanDuel stakeholders, writing clear strategic documentation, presenting plans across the organization, & gathering feedback from key partners
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing & operational leaders to solve user problems together as a team, ensuring successful product deliveries, launches, & iterations
- Track & report objectively on product performance, recommending iterations or pivots as appropriate
- Investigate issues from different sources, do root-cause analysis, identify systemic gaps, & ensure these gaps are addressed.
- Track & report objectively on product performance
- Contribute to driving a strong, collaborative culture among product, design, engineering, & other stakeholders, both within Fantasy & across FanDuel Group
- Help identify & develop top product talent
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience as a digital product manager or similar role required
- Proven track record of delivering successful & innovative digital products
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resourcing, time, & quality
- A strong sense of ownership & accountability for goals & deliverables
- Demonstrated success cross-functionally influencing teams without formal authority
- Strong quantitative skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Interest in & knowledge of sports, fantasy gaming, and/or sports betting is valuable but not required
- Experience with product discovery techniques, design thinking, & Agile development is highly desired but not strictly required
- Some experience managing/mentoring other team members is valuable but not required
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.