What is Slice?
Slice is the leading technology & marketing platform made exclusively for local pizzerias, making it super easy to order delicious, authentic local pizza anywhere, anytime. We serve the $45 billion U.S. pizzeria market in two ways: by providing a pizza-centric mobile & web ordering experience for consumers, & by empowering local restaurants with the technology, tools, & marketing to grow their business, while helping them compete with Big Pizza. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
What you'll do:
- Supercharge our growth by partnering with Product Managers to set clear goals, measure the impact of new features & provide rigorous quantitative insights that influence our product roadmap
- Ensure consistent tracking, analysis, & reporting of core products & marketing programs in weekly dashboards
- Partner with Data Engineering to understand data flows, build new flows as needed & create appropriate data dictionaries for business users
- Build & maintain executive dashboards in Looker
- Improve the accessibility & organization of data
- Simplify complex raw data into user friendly explores, looks, & dashboards for audiences across the organization
What we're looking for:
- BSc in a quantitative discipline (MSc preferred)
- 4+ years of Data Science of Product Analytics experience in a high-growth technology environment
- Subject matter expertise in experimentation & multivariate testing
- Proficiency in SQL & Python
- Fluency in at least one statistical software (R preferred), Excel & at least one visualization tool (Looker, Mode, Tableau, etc.)
- Impeccable verbal & written communication skills
History of Slice:
Slice was born in 2010 & has quietly bootstrapped its way to building a network of more than 8,000 pizzerias nationwide. Ilir Sela, our founder & CEO, started the company as a passion project to help his friends & family in the pizza business, but he quickly saw a massive opportunity to champion these small businesses by bringing their bites to the masses. Ilir has since built an amazing team of operators, marketers, technologists, & investors all dedicated to making it easier for people to enjoy their favorite local pizza. Did you see we were recently Apples App of the Day?
Our Pizza Philosophy
We believe pizza is more than food it's a slice of life. Across the country, pizza is made by people who care about craft, history, & culture. We created Slice to champion the small mom & pop pizzerias by connecting those proud makers with customers who are just as passionate about their pizza. We celebrate pizza as the ultimate shareable food that brings people together for more than just a bite. So whether you call it a pizza parlor, slice joint, or pizzeria, we're here to help you order authentic local pizza, connect to your community, & live your best slice life.
Were growing our family every day so, if youve got a passion for local, authentic pizza & the drive to help share it with the world, wed love to have you on the team!
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.