What were looking for:
The Coordinator of Client Services supports the Client Services team in the day-to-day communication, project management, & workflow for Superfly agency programs, while working with internal teams, clients, vendors, properties & agencies to ensure timely & quality execution of program tasks.
Heres what youll do:
- Assist with the coordination & organization of department administrative tasks such as: preparing meeting agendas & meeting briefs, maintaining/updating the weekly project form, making travel & meeting arrangements, & communicating with potential new-hires
- Assist in the maintenance & organization of Google Drive for department files/folders
- Assist with pulling information & data for decks & event recaps
- Assist with recruitment, hiring & management of department interns
- Support on miscellaneous business development requests
- Maintain department-related & non-billable-related expenses for VP & projects in expense management system
- Manage calendar for VP of Client Services
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & EXECUTION
- Supporting the execution of multi-channel projects that include live experiential events, social, & digital driven initiatives
- Assist with project kick off research, help manage timelines & deliverables
- Proactively manage competitive reviews & industry research to inform business & creative
- Build & maintain organizational documents including contact lists, worksheets, & timelines
- Make all travel & meeting arrangements for assigned projects
- Attend meetings & take notes to distribute to internal & external teams
- Build a thorough knowledge of current client business & competitors within the industry
- Potential on-site support for varying client projects
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Thrives & is successful in a fast-paced environment
- Is a self-starter able to work independently & as part of a team
- Is proactive & able to take direction
- Has the ability to prioritize & change/shift focus with ease
- Is passionate about what they do & loves to learn
- Is excited by the opportunity to wear multiple hats
- Experience in social/digital & influencer marketing disciplines is a plus!
- Knowledge of standard business software & applications (Google Apps, Microsoft Office Suite, & Apple products).
Why work at Superfly:
We are idea evolvers, people lovers, music nerds & passionate humans who are constantly striving to enhance our industry leading-work. We have fun taking work seriously. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous company contribution towards employee medical benefits, 100% company paid dental, vision, & long-term disability plans, flexible spending account, voluntary life insurance, commuter benefits, retirement plan, flexible time off policy & a strong, collaborative, positive company culture which we expect you will contribute to. We are an equal opportunity employer.