Who We Are:
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- & part-time alumni & counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
Front Lines Associates are the face of our campus. Front Lines Associates are tasked with greeting students & visitors with a can-do/can-help approach, keeping our spaces orderly & clean, & transitioning our spaces to cater to the experience & audience we are serving in any given moment.
A Front Lines Associate is someone with a strong customer service background & a readiness to handle lots of moving pieces. This position is heavily involved in public-facing functions, assisting with events & class setup, troubleshooting AV/technical issues as they arise, & tidying up before/after classes...all with a smile on your face.They are obsessed with delivering a stellar customer service.
A Front Lines Associate should be considered as a hiring option for all GA locations with a physical footprint, which welcome students & host events.
- Greeting everyone who walks through the door
- Acting as a brand ambassador for GA; Understands our products & is able to answer general questions about them
- Checking students/guests in for classes & events
- Ensures our classrooms are clean & set-up prior to class
- Setting up rooms for classes & spaces for events
- Provides AV & tech support
- Working closely with other campus experience team members to help students & employees find solutions to problems in a timely manner
- Assists local teams with general responsibilities associated with running a course, including but not limited to data entry & system administration
- Respond to email inbox inquiries (or redirect them as needed), answer campus phone
- Other responsibilities as assigned by your Manager & varying by market
- Every person that enters a GA campus is greeted by a Front Lines staff member
- Campus@ inbox average response time of 24 hrs or less
- All classrooms are cleaned & ready 30 minutes before the start of each class (some exceptions may apply)
- Supports in driving success on following survey questions:
- 4.5/5 : The Front Lines staff are attentive, welcoming, & supportive
- 4.5/5 : The campus facilities provide an inviting & comfortable place to learn.
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Focus
- Learning on the Fly