Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
At Nexthink we believe that our most important assets are our employees; the Nexthinkers.
To have a high-performing organization we need to make sure they are always highly motivated with the right context, benefits & development opportunities.
Your job will encompass taking proper care of our talents, with a focus on the newcomers. This will entail tasks such as onboarding employees in a smooth & efficient manner. The newcomers experience in our company is our top priority. We want to ensure that we support & develop the employees' career throughout their journeys with Nexthink. A positive employee experience is something that we are extremely passionate about & would like this candidate to have the same mindset.
Your daily tasks
- Run the onboarding program for our newcomers worldwide
- Support the organization with the monthly Welcome Week for newcomers
- Coordinate & attend one on one calls & meetings with newcomers & managers to explain the onboarding process, which includes answering any questions they may have
- Act as point of contact for all onboarding topics
- Assist in the implementation of our HR software for onboarding
- Define the training needs for employees based on the managers requirements & requests
- Liaise with our external training providers to plan & course organization
- Collect feedback & propose new ideas to improve the onboarding & training processes
- Other ad-hoc onboarding & training initiatives will come up, stay flexible!
- Seniority level: Entry Level
- Function: Human Resources
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.