THE ROLE: Senior Marketing Analyst, Loyalty & Payment Programs
Join Rue Gilt Groupe as a Senior Marketing Analyst, Loyalty & Payment Programs, & help drive one of our most important strategies: Engaging & Amazing Top Buyers to accelerate Rue Gilt Groupes growth.
As a Senior Marketing Analyst, Loyalty & Payment Programs, youll develop deep expertise in value drivers for our top buyers. Youll exercise your relentless curiosity to leverage data & customer insights to identify opportunities & develop powerful narratives that will redefine how RGG defines member loyalty programming with a focus on increasing member engagement, buyer retention, & incremental buyer value for our 35M+ Rue La La & Gilt members. You will also help launch & build new payments programs, starting with our current Buy Now Pay Later partnership with Afterpay.
The Senior Marketing Analyst will have the opportunity to join an innovative, fun-loving marketing team, as well as partner cross-functionally in the transformation of our hallmark loyalty programs & launch of new payments partnership.
What Youll Do:
- Execute Marketing Strategy: In order to transform our hallmark customer loyalty programs, youll execute campaigns against rigorous Test & Learn roadmaps. Youll work to report on & monitor key performance metrics, maximizing loyalty enrollment & activation across the customer lifecycle.
- Build Top Customer & Payments Knowledge Base: Our Marketing team runs on data, so youll hone your knowledge about our top buyer behavior & identify trends & opportunities by analyzing large sets of quantitative & qualitative data. Youll develop expertise in loyalty drivers while owning channel performance metrics, & institute test-and-learn methodology to leverage technology to achieve desired results. Youll be the subject matter expert tracking performance & identifying opportunities with current & new payment programs.
- Partner Cross-functionally: Youll get to closely partner with Marketing Analytics, Creative, Product Management, Technology, Merchandising & Customer Service to develop strategies & guide execution. You will not only help develop the look & feel of campaigns but will be responsible for working to package up the learnings!
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- 2-5 years' experience in marketing, strategy consulting, program management, or investment banking. Strong interest or experience in retail, e-commerce, and/or B2C marketing.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics, or other concentrations with significant quantitative focus.
- Builder mentality -- you think in terms of customer problems & technology solutions
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
- Positive, people-oriented, & energetic attitude
- Exceptional analytical horsepower & data-driven problem-solving skills with proven ability to drive to action.
Bonus points for
If youve got everything going on above, youre already a strong fit. If you have the following too? You earn some extra credit from us.
- Prior experience with Loyalty or Customer Engagement programs, Payments programs, or performance marketing in high-growth, test & learn environments
- Prior experience with Tableau
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered.