Who We Are
At Teads, we think differently. We are diverse & celebrate each other at every turn. We learn quickly, evolve constantly & innovate every day. We praise creativity & authenticity. We believe that equality in the workplace drives progress & that the sum of our parts are the glue to our whole.
We are a collection of 1,000 talented people who possess different values, beliefs, experiences, backgrounds, preferences & behaviors & together, we are just getting started. We are The Global Media Platform.
Who We're Looking For
Teads is looking for a highly motivated individual for an internship within our Ad Operations department this summer. The ideal Ad Ops Intern will be someone who is a true team player & willing to jump to help the Customer Experience team on their day-to-day tasks, projects, & any ad hoc requests that may come up. Additionally, this person should be interested in digital advertising, highly articulate, & committed to quality performance.
If this sounds like you, you're the right fit!
What Youll Do
- Generate campaign reporting & performance analytics
- Ability to build & maintain strong customer relationships
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while managing multiple campaigns at once
- Eagerness to learn & influence the roll out of new Teads products
- Gain a full understanding of a clients goals & help implement a strategy to meet or exceed those expectations
- Quickly & efficiently resolve campaign issues while meeting tight deadlines
- Collaborate & work closely with other Teads interns on a group project that will be presented at the end of the internship
- Available for the full summer internship program period (June 6 - August 19, 2022)
- Please note, this internship may potentially be on a hybrid work schedule where it's partially virtual/remote & in-person (1 day per week in the Teads Toronto office)
- College students with an expected graduation date of 2022 or 2023 with a major in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing/Advertising is a plus but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & G Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- High energy & extremely enthusiastic
- Strong work ethic & ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Self-starter, good attitude, empathetic, ability to take direction & go!
- Fun, energetic, hungry, willing to learn, & proactive
- Able to multitask, has a can do attitude, & is a team player
- Excellent communication skills listening, verbal, & written
- Organized & detail oriented
- Interested in ad tech, digital advertising, and/or media
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data & AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers & their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the worlds best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers & agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness & efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.
*Global reach as of October 2021