Senior Revenue Operations Manager
A Senior Revenue Operations Manager can identify operational problems, find their own solution, & implement it independently. If given a strategic opportunity & a plan, they can implement it.
To operationally assist Revenue team members by:
1) Auditing existing revenue processes & constantly drive efficiency/productivity improvements.
2) Coordinate with Sales & Publisher Success Managers as well as Leadership on new process implementation, adoption & measurement.
3) Develop reporting & analytical framework for individuals & leadership team.
4) Support the CEO in the management & execution of strategic projects.
5) Manage Revenue Team's tech stack.
6) Work in conjunction with senior leadership to set quotas, monitor performance, & calculate commissions.
Button's Senior Revenue Operations Manager evaluates our Revenue team's processes, programs, & systems to minimize costs while improving customer satisfaction with the end goal to continuously optimize & refine the team's workflows to drive the most success for Button. The candidate for this role will be someone who can both manage & improve our current Revenue Operation's infrastructure. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to play an integral part in our sales team's growth & productivity. We are looking for an individual who can be a jack of all trades managing sales processes, the tech stack including Salesforce, all while maintaining our data integrity & providing a long term solution for our sales & business development teams.