As a Developer, youve got solid skills with PHP, Drupal, Symfony & some Ruby on Rails, which means youre good to go when it comes to both supporting existing features & developing new ones for our clients platform. If youre always looking to learn & grow in your role, then good newsyoull get key mentorship from a Tech Lead & will gain experience working with departments like Creative & UX to create top-notch user experiences. Experience has taught you what works when it comes to choosing the best mix of cutting-edge tech. Most importantly, you are driven to hone your craft through a passion for technology.
- Support & enhance existing platform using Drupal, Symfony & Rails.
- Deliver solutions balancing technical & business
- Understand business & user
- Maintain high coding standards & practices to exercise quality control on all aspects of web development.
- Problem-solve in all areas of web
- 2-4 years demonstrated development experience with PHP & Drupal.
- Experience working with microservices, REST APIs
- Experience in using & recognizing design patterns
- Familiarity with modern front-end tools & frameworks, e.g. React, SASS/LESS, & Node.js.