You have talent. by happy coincidence, Beyond is looking for talent.
We're on the lookout for a Project Manager with 5+ years of experience to work across digital projects in our New York studio for a 3+ month contract. Our Project Managers own timelines, scopes, scheduling, & documentation, & are responsible for making critical decisions on all of the above. In this client-facing role, youll do so for multiple concurrent creative content projects, across multiple formats & channels. Your proven expertise & positive attitude will keep the team working nimbly, efficiently, & happily.
Above all, youre an awesome human who loves being surrounded by & collaborating with smart, talented folks in a fun, fast-paced environment. If that sounds like you, reach out & show us what youve got.
About the role
What does it mean to be a Senior Project Manager at Beyond? Well, you'll have the opportunity to do things like:
- Facilitate all agile & scrum activities including daily stand ups, sprint planning, sizing & estimating, writing epics, user stories & acceptance criteria, backlog grooming, retrospectives, etc.
- Develop sprint plans & facilitate prioritization sessions with client
- Manage JIRA Scrum or Kanban board & backlog of activities (tasks, features, etc)
- Work with product team members to create, scope & document feature requirements in JIRA
- Take detailed internal & external meeting notes, & share these with the right stakeholders
- Communicate regularly with the client via standing meetings, reports, email, etc
- Manage project documentation, including calendars, reviews, status reports, & burn reports
- Manage release cycles & code review process
- Work with the technical lead to ensure internal & client coding standards are followed
- Manage feedback, changes, & approval cycles
- Check output before it goes to the client to ensure the ask has been met
- Organize project files, assets, & settings on multiple platforms
- Partner with resource manager to ensure adequate resourcing & team planning
- Optimize delivery processes
Were Beyond, a design company, & were focused on empowering you to leave a positive mark on the world. On top of a competitive salary, we offer great health benefits, matching 401K, parental leave, training funds, free snacks, & office dogs. Lots of office dogs. Youll also get 20 days of PTO your first year, a week at Christmas, & your birthday off (just because).