The Professional Services teams mission is to accelerate the time to value for our Pendo users. We are a team of creative individuals that have a passion for delivering value for our customers, while sharing best practices along the way. Our goal is to exceed our customers expectations in every engagement.
The Pendo Professional Services team is rapidly expanding & looking for an Engagement Manager to help manage our ongoing engagements.. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills & have a strong track record of delivering value to clients. Strong client collaboration, emotional intelligence, & expectation-alignment ability are critical components of this role. At Pendo, were building applications & services that allow companies to build products that their users love. The Professional Services Engagement Manager role will focus on helping our team of consultants & Professional Service engineerings stay on top of whats next & how to tackle the next big action in an engagement.
Responsibilities (what youll do):
- Oversee strategic Services engagements with Pendo customers
- Lead discovery sessions with key stakeholders to identify client outcomes
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact with engagement champions
- Proactively track progress, health, progress, & outcomes
- Oversee value-based delivery methodology
- Identify upselling & expansion opportunities
Qualifications (what you have):
- Project Management Experience
- A deep passion for building better software & applications
- Strong business acumen & the ability to understand a variety of business models
- Excellent time / task management & organization skills
- Thorough problem-solving & issue resolution experience
- Strong oral, written, & virtual presentation & communication skills
- Product Management domain experience desired
Pink, Perks, & Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental & vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches & fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies & balanced snacks
- Frequent company & team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.