Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Technical Support Analyst - End User Support, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
End User Services (EUS) group in Corporate IT is responsible for providing end user support to Visa staff. These include workstations, mobile wireless devices, voice & video equipment, help desk services, & various other end user server solutions like Exchange, VDI & Endpoint security tools. The position of Technical Support Analyst will join the team to support end-users & work closely with various technology & business groups at our facilities in Europe. This role will be primarily responsible for deployment & support services for workstations, wireless devices, & voice & video equipment.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Provide 2nd level support on escalatedworkstation, telephony, & mobile related issues & requests.
- Effectively questions user to collect information andunderstand the issues they are experiencing, & perform diagnosticprocedures to isolate & resolve the issues.
- Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail, IM/chat,and social tools, to provide technical support.
- Prioritize incidents & complaints to assure all SLOsare meet.
- Utilize all technical resources to solve customerproblems.
- Escalate or work in tangent with appropriate supportspecialists or support groups on unresolved issues.
- Escalate hardware repairs to third party providers asneeded.
- Maintains call records/logs & resolution detailutilizing case management solution, Remedy.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally & inwriting with management to express ideas in order to make informeddecisions.
- Installation of workstation, telephony, & mobilehardware/software as required.
- Provisions & prepares workstations using standardimages.
- Setup & install new workstations, loaners & otherworkstation related equipment.
- Maintain 100% accuracy/control in the asset database ofdeployed assets, recording/updating as needed.
- Communicate & provide knowledge transfer to otheragents/technicians on issues/problems & resolution.
- Coordinate & execute workstation relocation requests
- Work with other support groups such as network operations, in assisting in the resolution of incidents or maintenance activities.
What we're after
- Demonstrable experience as technician supporting over ~300 users.
- Degree is highly desirable.
- Experience providing support to software development environment preferred but not required
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users
- Ability to support users at various levels of technical competency
- Effectively manages difficult or volatile customer situations
- Problem Solving skills
- Ability to effectively perform problem isolation & resolution of critical systems in order to have the least amount of impact & downtime.
- Ability to schedule & prioritize
- Able to read & understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, & OEM guides.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Technical writing/documentation skills
- Ability to assess, analyze & research technical situations & provide viable alternatives
- Ability to learn new technologies & procedures quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively with wide variety of users & other technical teams
- Installation, configuration, & support of PC, Mac, Telephony, Mobile, & Voice & Video hardware/software.
- Support & troubleshooting of Windows 10, Windows 7, OSX El Capitan/Sierra, iOS, Android, MS Office 2016 suite & Skype for Business
- Networking connectivity knowledge & troubleshooting.
- Installation, configuration, & support of local & LAN printers.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.