At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
We are looking for a Team Coordinator to support our TBS Operations leadership team. You will be responsible for expense processing, travel arrangements, & scheduling meetings. You enjoy working in an energetic environment & streamlining hectic days. You are incredibly organized, a true team-player, & able to build strong relationships. You make it happen & youre not afraid to be yourself while uplifting those around you.
- Calendar management & meeting coordination
- Assist with booking travel, including airline, hotel booking, & visas
- Partner with Office & IT teams to ensure teams have appropriate resources
- Expense management
- Plan team building events & keep a pulse on culture & team morale
- Project manage tasks to ensure completion of action items
- You will report to the General Manager of NYC for TBS Operations
- 2 + years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Incredibly detail-oriented with a creative working style
- Can take even the smallest project & run with it to successful completion
- Bring a growth mindset to the team
- Passion for Lyft & the ridesharing community!
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.