Want to become an integral part of a high growth, late-stage video SaaS company powering digital video on the open web?
JW Player, the worlds leading independent video company, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to take ownership of showing the value of our products to the market, prospects, & customers of our product. We are seeking qualified individuals who can take ownership, solve problems, & drive market & sales momentum with sales & marketing to win market share for our products.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will own:
- Market intelligencebe the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy & their key buying criteria.
- Understanding the competitive landscapebe an expert on our competition & how they are positioned.
- Product Positioning - Collaborate with product management, marketing & sales to develop product positioning & messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Sales Enablement - train sales on the problems we solve for our buyers & users for each market segment; develop internal tools (demos, playbooks, positioning statements, presentations) & external collateral & teach them how & when to use it.
- The Buyer Journey - Understand & document our buyers process, including where they get information, & the who, what, when & why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales & marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Go To Market Planning - Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities & budgets to support the retention of existing customers & the acquisition of new customers.
- Reporting on Metrics - Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, & report back to the business on required changes.
- Product Launches - Plan & execute the launches of net-new products & releases of existing products, & manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Product Thought Leadership/Content Marketing - Act & present thought leadership for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements & written works.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a software market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to sales, customers, & prospects, conducting competitor analysis, pricing, financial modeling & market research)
- Comfortable using collaboration & CRM tools such as Slack & Salesforce.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is or isntworking
- Excellent people & management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams & third parties. Team player!
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot & Adobe, & Google Analytics.
- High proficiency & experience in financial modeling & product pricing analysis.
- MBA in business, marketing or finance preferred
- Experience/Knowledge of the online video space
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago & continues to innovate as the worlds largest network-independent platform for video delivery & intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, & Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types & sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver & monetize their content across all devices. JW Players massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights & generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London & Eindhoven, & was named to Deloittes Technology Fast 500 in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
About Our Benefits
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you & ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Medical, Vision & Dental Coverage through Empire BlueCross
- Open PTO Policy - Self care is IMPORTANT!
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) & Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.est