TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics & machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, & machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations & the most innovative mid-size & startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, & machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph database, analytics & ML platform & with its expansion is looking for someone to build & develop its new Customer Success team.
Reporting to the Global - Head of Customer Success, & working closely aligned to our Product, & Sales leadership, you will represent the technology merits of TigerGraph to our customers & prospects. You will engage & influence a varied audience utilizing your dynamic & engaging communication & presentation skills.
You will act as a hands-on leader utilizing your experience building a global sales engineer playbook that will help field pre-sales specialists accelerate our growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to transform a distributed pre-sales organization into a world class globally coordinated team.
- Represent & command the TigerGraph go to market message to the Sales Engineer teams globally
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Sales & Customers to demystify the technical aspect of the deal to drive technology adoption during customer acquisition stage
- Elevate the Sales Engineering organization by developing the gold standard for technical messaging, creating Sales Engineering Playbook & best practices.
- Develop internal consistent knowledge base to enable team members to access key information, such as use cases, solution designs, POCs, assets, training, etc.
- Collaborate & partner with the sales team to refine sales account plans & design, create, & present business solutions to improve customer revenue growth.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal functional areas to ensure that solutions are implemented & supported in line with customer expectations.
- Refine & scale core sales engineering processes, such as discovery, technical qualification, custom demos, workshops, & proof-of-concepts.
- Act as a TigerGraph thought leader presenting at customer Executive briefings & conferences, guiding, & creating the development of white-papers, & other high-value customer facing guidance & best practices
- 7+ years experiences in a technical lead role
- 10+ years of industry experience acting as an industry thought leader within the data warehousing, data analytics, data science and/or cloud computing space
- Experience in pre-sales, documenting customer value proposition, including ROI & customer success plans
- A demonstrated understanding of cloud platforms, & software tools
- Outstanding & effective communication\presentation skills to both technical & C level executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations & demos
- Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience preferred