White Ops is seeking an accomplished & passionate UX leader to create an excellent user experience across our portfolio of products. The candidate must be experienced at leading & mentoring researchers, designers & technical writers to form a high functioning team. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in design & research & a proven ability to design elegant solutions to technical problems. This person will report to the Chief Product Officer.
- Serve as lead for all user experience & design projects & ongoing optimization efforts including creation of information architecture, wireframes, personas & user journeys
- Translate business needs into design solutions that both delight the customer & meet corporate objectives
- Identify, influence, & prioritize opportunities for greatest impact.
- Establish & communicate best practices to research, design, & test in an agile development environment
- Drive an iterative approach to all stages of the product design & development lifecycle, including research, definition, prototyping, UI design, & testing.
- Work closely with PM & engineering to set OKRs & create & execute on quarterly plans
- Track & analyze key APIs to understand how customers adopt products & features & to drive actionable design recommendations
- Manage, motivate & develop an amazing design team capable of continuously designing & launching new products in the security space
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; Advanced degree in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Visual Design, or a related field is a plus
- 8 - 10+ years of progressive experience as a user experience leader with B2B SaaS products
- Experience building a leading a high performing UX team
- Experience launching new products & managing multiple products at the same time
- Experience with development of personas & user journeys
- Experience working with & visualizing data; data science & machine learning knowledge is a huge plus
- Experience with Lean UX in an Agile environment & rapid / prototyping techniques
- Experience leading teams through planning & making complex tradeoffs to continuously deliver customer value, quickly & cost effectively
- Strong bias for action including the ability to juggle multiple priorities & effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal & analytical skills
- Comfortable being an individual contributor & team lead
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, & creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, & we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the webs largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, & enterprise businesses globally by detecting & blocking bots. Its an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in NYC. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year & we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, & career growth. We are doing meaningful work & we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor & Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, & London.
We have many world class customers who use our platform. We're focused & propelled by a substantive mission. We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity, We're committed to building a product companies need. We have created an environment that optimizes your skills & brings out your best work.