Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
- A provider of launchpads for entrepreneurs to start businesses with confidence
- Giving control & insights to owners to help manage fast growth
- Enhancing consumers experience & provide world class engagement with merchants
- Lovedby high growth businesses
Intern at Revel Systems for Summer 2020!
Revel was founded with the mission of helping entrepreneurs make their dream a reality in the retail & restaurant/bar industries. Revels cloud & mobile suite of products provides an innovative solution that scales with our customers needs.
Revel Systems is looking for the best & brightest college students to join our team next summer (2020) as an intern.
As part of our engineering team, you'll develop mobile & cloud applications for the retail & restaurant industries. We have positions in Software Engineering, Quality Assurance, Program Management & Product Management.
What to expect
- Work with software development teams in an Agile environment to build new products & features
- Code, test, & release software iteratively to our production customers
- Research technologies & present proof of concept deliverables
- Work on a cross-functional project with other interns on a strategic company initiative
- Support process improvement efforts within the department
- Pursuing a bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Passion for writing code, solving problems & building solutions
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Seeking a collaborative & supportive working environment
- Paid opportunity; Ongoing training from experienced & talented professionals
- Great location in midtown ATL, weekly catered lunches, regular social events
- Walking distance from campus & a panoramic view of Atlanta
- Summer tech challenge with prize
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soda, sodas, & snacks