Maven is the virtual clinic dedicated to womens & family health. Named one of Fast Companys 10 Most Innovative Healthcare Companies, Mavens leading family benefits platform both advances women in the workplace & empowers every pathway to parenthood, making it easier for parents to start & grow a family during a critical time in their careers. Maven was founded in 2014, operates the largest proprietary womens & family health telehealth network in the country, & has raised $42m in capital from top investors including Sequoia & Oak HC/FT.
Maven is looking for a contract Events Marketing Manager to help us from August 12, 2019 to November 1, 2019, 20 hours per week. This individual will report to the Senior Director of Partnership & Events, working closely to plan & execute events that promote Mavens brand.
- Oversee execution & timelines for B2B conferences & events, including exhibit booth logistics
- Manage internal communication & travel planning with Maven event attendees (sales, marketing, client success)
- Manage the production of custom event materials (invitations, signage, collateral)
- Research & manage client entertaining during key conferences (hospitality, transportation, etc)
- Track costs & facilitate vendor payment
- Manage events shipping & storage
- Willingness to be available nights/weekends while events are in progress
- Minimum 2-3 years of event planning experience required, including vendor management & on-site logistics
- B2B experience a must
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working with sales teams & sales leadership
- Comfortable working independently