Are you looking for a friendly & collaborative team environment where your problem solving skills are challenged on a daily basis? TouchBistro is looking for an A/R Specialist to join our growing team & support our customers when they need it most.
This role is part of the Customer Success Department & focuses on working closely with the Finance Team to manage full cycle Accounts Receivables & includes contacting customers to collect payment. This individual will possess strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, & will be a team player in assisting the Customer Care & the Finance Teams. The goal is to build & maintain a strong active customer community, resulting in increased customer retention rates.
- Facilitate payment & collection of amounts due by sending bill reminders & contacting customers directly by phone & email
- Partner with internal stakeholders to resolve customer billing issues (i.e. Care, Hardware, Finance, Sales)
- Handle escalated calls & resolve with a satisfactory outcome for both the customer & TouchBistro
- Processing accounts & incoming payments in compliance with financial policies & procedures
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting & recording accounts receivables data
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for & properly posted
- Prepare & present monthly A/R aging reporting
- Proactively identify ways to enhance the customer experience & raise the bar on our high standards
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Degree/Diploma in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- You have a solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices & collection regulations
- 1-3 years minimum A/R clerk, A/R manager, and/or Accounting experience
- You are an Advanced MS Excel user
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
- You believe in providing the best customer experience
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- You are a critical thinker, self-driven, & results-oriented with a positive outlook
- You work well independently, but are a strong team player
- Experience with NetSuite is a huge plus!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.