ServiceChannel is the leading cloud-based service automation platform for facilities management. We offer a single platform to source, procure, manage & pay for repair & maintenance services from commercial contractors. We are a high growth, late stage startup with fantastic product-market fit, & trusted by more than 500 global brands like Cole Haan, Bloomin Brands, CVS Health, Louis Vuitton, Allbirds, & Under Armour. We are committed to creating a great product for our customers & a great work environment for our employees to succeed professionally & personally, landing us on Wealthfront's Career-Launching Companies List for the three years in a row.
ServiceChannel is seeking an experienced Marketer to join our growing Marketing team. In this position, youll be responsible for building strong relationships with our providers, defining our value proposition by segment, developing & driving adoption of best practices to help providers deliver excellent service & grow their business. Youll manage several relationships building channels or partner with other parts of the organization to communicate with providers (e.g., email, newsletter, phone, in-app, etc.). Youll develop & execute provider programs that deliver benefits & introduce requirements to incentivize providers to improve service quality.
- Develop relationships with our providers, improve their service quality & scale the businesses of those providers that deliver excellent service
- Develop actionable provider segmentation, define value proposition by segment & communicate it
- Develop best practices by trade, determine the best channels to reach providers & share best practices (via phone, email, in-product/flow, website, etc.) & develop & launch campaigns to drive adoption.
- Design & deliver monthly targeted newsletter for providers to include provider stories, best practices, new product features, insights by trade & other relevant information. Work cross-functionally to identify & leverage content from around the broader ServiceChannel organization
- Identify opportunities/triggers to prompt providers to improve their service & reach the appropriate personas through the most effective channels
- Develop a Top-rated Provider program to improve quality & provide incentives/benefits (e.g., access to liability insurance, reduced rates for health care insurance, vehicle leasing discounts, gas discounts, car insurance discounts, etc.)
- Develop provider success stories, identify top reference accounts & cultivate champions within those accounts to participate in advocacy activities (including case studies, videos, speaking at events, provider panels, peer-to-peer references, & press)
- Improve database of provider contacts & help define information that needs to be captured in our database about providers
- Develop & execute event & webinar strategy working with event & product marketing teams to engage & recognize providers, develop a sense of community, listen to providers, gather insights & produce materials that can be later used with the broader provider audience
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of work experience with a minimum of 4 years in B2B marketing, preferably marketing to SMBs
- Problem solving skills to identify & solve complex problems
- Comfortable working on a high-performing team that is constantly challenging itself
- Highly organized, self-starter & also highly collaborative
- Proven ability to work well with cross-functional teams, particularly Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Product & creative teams
- Can-do, positive, inspiring attitude
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, while still ensuring high quality deliverables & a strong attention to detail
- BA/BS degree
Preferred Skills & Experience
- MBA preferred
- Consulting/investment banking experience a plus
Why Work for Us?
Our work environment is dynamic, collaborative, & entrepreneurial - We are firm believers in working to live & not living to work. Dont get us wrong, we work hard & do what it takes to get the job done, but we value a healthy work/life balance & have a lot of fun along the way. Our company is filled with foodies, music lovers, travelers & sports nuts. We are looking for energetic, positive, creative problem solvers who dont mind digging in & getting their proverbial hands dirty.
In addition to striving to create the best possible environment for our ServiceChannel team members, we also support them outside of work as well through generous medical, dental, & vision insurance, life insurance, 401k with match, a flexible time-off policy, & paid parental leave. Our greatest benefit, however, is our amazing ServiceChannel team!