We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: We want to change the way people eat. Forever. Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 12 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage & of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking & we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress & good food just as much as we do.
As aData & Automation Internfor HelloFresh DACH, we want you to support us in our efforts to automate data processes throughout all departments & to help make better informed decisions based on clean & insightful data. If youre interested in working in one of Europes fastest-growing companies with a great (and delicious) product, plenty of opportunities & challenging tasks, this is your chance!
Your area of responsibility
- Identify (workflow-)automationpotentials for data-driven processes (e.g. order creation, ingredient disposition) withinHelloFresh DACHdepartments (e.g. Marketing, Product Development, Planning, Procurement, Logistics, Customer Service) & prioritise developed initiatives according to their estimated impact
- Develop tools to increase the degree of automation throughout HelloFresh DACH
- Manage data flows & pipelines specific for HelloFresh DACH
- Promote data literacy among all departments
- Develop a centralized, server-based workflow hub with the team
- Maintain, adjustand improveexisting workflow automation tools
- Help the team to become better every day by finding & promoting the best approaches & tools for our work
- You are hungry to learn new things every day & to make a real difference at HelloFresh
- You are an excellent analytical & critical thinker
- You are a structured mind who is able to communicate, present & implement solutions in a user-orientedway
- You have a good command of Python to transfer manual workflows into automated processes
- Your SQL knowledge is solid
- You have a basic understanding of the Command Line
- You have gathered first experience in working with Concourse & Dockerideally or are very keen on learning it
- Knowledge in Front-End Development is a plus
- You're interested in a longterm internship (at least 4 months)
- As your tasks will be focusedon the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), a basic command of German is a plus
- You are eligible to work in Germany
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to defining the new cooking box category
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with Data & Automation experts & therefore in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- Plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box & HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga & discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular team events, company parties & Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, including your earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills & perspectives of each individual team member & support their personal development at the workplace. All personnel decisions are based on equal opportunities & are made on the basis of the qualifications, performance & the companys requirements.