Director Enterprise Solution Engineering
As a Sumo Logic Director of Enterprise Solution Engineering, you will recruit & build teams of world-class Solution Engineers (a.k.a. Sales Engineers), work directly with Sales Management in a hyper-growth sales organizations campaigns & be part of a leadership team that is on the cutting edge of what a modern Solution Engineering team looks like. We are heavily invested in the future & the strategic nature of our role in Sumos success.
In this position you will be partnered directly with a regional General Manager & Sales Vice President to set/execute the GTM direction & strategy. As part of the Sales leadership team you will represent Sumo as both a subject matter & industry expert, being directly involved with prospects/customers large & small. Sumo is invested in value selling & your leadership will be key to creating long-lasting relationships with our customers & partners.
- Execute regional Sales strategy & achieve quarterly/yearly targets
- Recruit, build & enable a world class Solutions Engineering team
- Create & maintain key partnerships, both internally (Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering, etc) & externally (partners, customers)
- Share ownership of the most strategic customer relationships & significant sales opportunities as the Sumo Logic technical expert
- 5+ years of experience leading Presales teams across a varied geography
- Sales history in Value Selling to Enterprise customers
- Domain knowledge in the Observability and/or Security
- Deep experience partnering with Customer Success to drive adoption & expansion in the existing customer base
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, as well as business & technical acumen, are a must.
- A broad background in technical infrastructure, including servers, networking devices, & storage is very desirable
- Experience in successful start-ups in the area of log management & security is strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel up to up to 40%