Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, & act on experience data, also called X-data. The Qualtrics XM Platform is a system of action, used by teams, departments, & entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of businesscustomer, product, employee & brandon one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 & 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, & build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, & together we will accelerate XM & power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas & growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, & provides a fun, flexible & inclusive work environment.
The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist clients throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products & services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy individuals to join our group & have a huge impact on client retention & expansion. We have impressive members on this team, & are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time Senior Success Consultant who can ensure our clients are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you have a Bachelors degree, have 2-4 years of client-facing experience, have the ability to build positive relationships, & want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place youve been dreaming about.
Expectations for Success
You will know you are doing a phenomenal job when your clients renew & expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have outstanding interpersonal skills to juggle multiple priorities & are an excellent communicator who empathizes with the audience. You are inventive in the face of challenges, & refuse to give up until our clients succeed.
A Day in the Life
- Drive Client Success in the Mid-market Business Segment
- Develop relationships with influential users in a client organization & convert them into Qualtrics champions
- Manage a portfolio of 75-100 mid-market client accounts & consult clients in their journey to increase research volume & quality through their adoption of Qualtrics
- Understand clients business challenges & industry trends & consult on how Qualtrics can help them achieve their objectives
- Implement standard methodologies in market research across a variety of use cases & industry verticals
- Establish success plans that clarify client goals & enable them to measure their progress
- Prepare content that educates users on how to fully utilize the platform
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Advocate for the needs of clients to leaders in different departments
- Raise critical client concerns internally & mobilize resources to resolve issues
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience & lead to greater happiness & dedication among our clients
- Monitor Client Health Metrics
- Monitor product engagement & intervene as early as possible when risks arise
- Conduct regular business reviews to celebrate positive outcomes & find opportunities for growth
- Motivate our clients to conduct more research & carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, & happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open & collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees & their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, & free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories