Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is seeking a Staff Software Engineer in Test within the Loyalty Product Development team which is a part of Visa's Dataorganization & is responsible for designing, developing & managing 20+ Information products & services for Visa's Loyalty line of products. This position will be based in Singapore.
Do you have a passion for ensuring quality & engineering excellence of large scale complex distributed systems?
Do have a passion for taking ownership of challenging issues, & systematically resolving them through analytical & creative thinking through collaboration with people from multiple teams?
Do you take pride in achieving comprehensive test coverage for large, complex product releases & developing reliable, flexible, & comprehensive automation test suites?
The Loyalty & Offers teamis looking for a talented Staff QA Automation Engineer responsible for continuous, end-to-end testing of our complex digital & mobile payments platform.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. Masters is a plus.
- Minimum 10years of experience testing highly distributed & complex systems
- Hands-on Java programming, Automation Scripting, White box testing experience in JAVA & TestNG/ jUnit
- Experience with Selenium or similar software testing framework
- Experience in building & executing automated & performance tests for REST based services
- Experience with Agile Methodologies, Tools (Rally, JIRA, Confluence)
- Hands-on experience working with databases Oracle, MySQL & MongoDB
- Experience testing software at API level using SOA suite, SOAP UI, PostMan, REST Client etc.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo or monitoring tools such as Nagios
- Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura etc)
- Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git
- Familiarity in performance testing using Jmeter or similar tools a plus
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers & reach with hands & arms.