Guardant Healthis a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics.The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease,Guardant Healthhas launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, & is developing programs for recurrence & early detection, called Project LUNAR. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
· You will have the responsibility to influence the designs of Guardant Health's compute infrastructure products & build self-healing capabilities into them.
· You will focus on improving the in-house workflows & leverage cloud to maximize performance.
· Design, build & implement software features for the product that increase reliability, availability & performance.
· Optimization of existing algorithms to efficiently use cloud infrastructure & distributed systems.
· Genomic Data is core of our work & you will contribute towards maximizing its availability & usage.
· Participate in brainstorming sessions, create & maintain a highly productive & motivating work environment.
· Participate in on-call rotation in support of critical products.
· Provide written documentation & specifications.
· Experience developing scalable applications in AWS ecosystem.
· Experience developing & maintaining Kubernetes infrastructure.
· Experienced with RESTful interfaces & architecture.
· Experienced in Python & knowledge of Golang.
· Experience with distributed processing & clustered applications
· Thoughtful with system designs & Architecture.
· Familiarity with NGS data formats & tools will be nice.
· Great communicator with great written & verbal fluency in English
· Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
· Dedicated to make a difference in a rapid-paced environment.
Education : BS, MS preferred, in computer science, computational biology, or related field.