Peloton is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our QA team. This role is mainly focusing on Peloton applications UI verification on Android consoles for our bike & treadmill systems. The candidate will execute the test cases, reporting issues, & working closely with developers to debug & verify the solutions.
- Test execution with precision & efficiency & focus on validating the functional, stability, performance & quality of Peloton Home Applications.
- Report issues on Jira system
- Work closely with the developers & also project manager, driving issues being fixed.
- Debug issues on Android/Bike/Tread
- Validate new features/ fixed bugs, & perform regression test based on various changes.
- 1~3 years of Software QA engineer experience.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering.
- Familiar with Android system
- Good talking/writing English skills
- Communicator & detail oriented.
- Java/Python skills would be a plus.
- Familiar with Jira/Jenkins/Linux would be a plus
- Experience with mobile app (both Android & iOS platforms), performance & scale testing will be a huge bonus.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.