We are looking for a highly organized, efficient Recruiting Coordinator & Sourcer to join the Talent Acquisition Team at Splice. Your role will be multi-faceted & you will be primarily supporting the talent function in a number of ways including, but not limited to: recruiting coordination/scheduling, sourcing, internal recruiting projects & reporting, ATS management, & employee onboarding. You may take an additional special projects depending on the recruiting volume at any given point in time. We are in a high-growth phase as a company, so this position will be instrumental in supporting the teams responsible for executing the organizational growth of Splice.
Were building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, were cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, & growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can & asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation & iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, & transparency in the workplace. We arent afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, & even ourselves.
We dont just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What Youll Do:
- Provide support & coordination in the recruitment process including: interview scheduling & coordination, hosting on-site candidate interviews, providing travel arrangements for candidates, & managing interview day logistics
- Sourcing candidates based on direction from your Talent Acquisition partners
- Act as a brand ambassador & work closely with the Recruiting & People Operations teams to manage & improve the candidate experience
- Prepare weekly dashboard reporting, ad hoc reports, & presentations as needed
- Be the first & main point of contact for all candidates who enter our office
- Help plan dynamic recruiting events, both off-site & in the office
- Support People & Culture special projects depending on bandwidth
Who You Are:
- You have 2-4 years of related experience in relevant field (talent acquisition, HR, people ops)
- You possess a strong ability to multitask, prioritize, & work in a rapidly changing & dynamic environment
- You have strong attention to detail
- You thrive on the satisfaction of flawless execution
- You have experience working in a support position within a detail-oriented, high-priority environment (recruiting or similar environment preferred)
- You can operate with a sense of urgency & with flexibility of schedule as needed
- You have strong interpersonal & communication skills, & thrive working in a collaborative & professional style
- You are incredibly organized, with a superb attention to detail
- Experience with applicant tracking systems strongly preferred (e.g. Greenhouse, Lever, iCims, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.