Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, & act on experience data, also called X-data. The Qualtrics XM Platform is a system of action, used by teams, departments, & entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of businesscustomer, product, employee & brandon one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 & 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, & build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, & together we will accelerate XM & power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas & growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, & provides a fun, flexible & inclusive work environment.
The Opportunity & Position
The Qualtrics Sales Strategy & Operations Team is looking for a talented individual to help our growing pricing team effectively analyze markets, set prices, & perform analysis on pricing efficacy & adoption with in our Sales division.
The Pricing Strategy Analyst works with Sales, Sales Operations, Product Management & Finance leadership to deliver analytical solutions & pricing models to meet business objectives. You will help manage & improve Qualtrics pricing structures, capabilities, & policies based on insights from internal & external sources including, statistical models (e.g., Conjoint, MaxDiff, etc.), competitive dynamics, market trends, customer research, & cost information.
You should have a Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or Information Systems, & have an interest in working with top software programs, such as Salesforce, Tableau, R, & MySQL. Experience in pricing & statistical modeling, including Conjoint analysis is helpful.
The position reports to the Pricing Manager of Sales Operations.
Expectations for Success
Youll know youre doing a great job when the analytics you provide will help to improve Qualtrics competitive position, drive market growth & share of wallet, along with increased sales.
Day in the Life
- Capture & operationalize feedback from Qualtrics sales teams about the effectiveness of pricing & packaging & then provide insightful guidance on areas of opportunity & improvement.
- Serve as the communications specialist on the team by building out presentations & sales aids that enable sales teams to understand things like pricing & packaging strategies, how to utilize price optimization data & working effectively with business partners.
- You will also help drive accountability by developing KPIs & metrics to help gauge the impact of pricing, packaging & Deal Desk initiatives on sales revenue & performance.
- Use the Qualtrics solution to conduct market research analysis to drive pricing excellence. This may include the effectiveness of discount controls, pricing for new features, upsell/cross sell, bundled pricing, etc. Define & develop various dashboards & reports for standard & ad hoc report requests.
- Work with a broad set of sales data (both qualitative & quantitative) to drive improvement of the Qualtrics sales team win rate.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Marketing, Economics, Finance, or other business major.
- 2-5 years of experience in pricing, marketing, and/or sales analytics or equivalent in management consulting.
- Demonstrated experience working with sales teams & processes, preferably in a sales support or consultative role.
- Strong verbal & written interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate across multiple channels in a compelling & persuasive way.
- Understanding of B2B SaaS Sales including sales process, quote to cash, recurring revenue models, & retention economics.
- Extensive experience delivering against multiple priorities at a time along with strong attention to detail, planning & interpersonal skills & the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with market research collection & analysis, including conjoint analysis, MaxDiff, & other types of analysis.