As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Must be able to speak fluently in English & Portuguese
The successful candidate will be part of a global team to design & develop Test designs & Test cases for the Issuer processing for the Global Client Testing Organization. He/she will perform Functional & Automation testing for Debit Processing Services applications & will need detailed analytical skills & a good understanding of the test methodologies to be able to interface directly & take decisions with staff members of Global Client Testing, Product Management, Project Management, Client Implementations & Development.
- Design, create, execute & report on functional tests against multiple applications.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications & design artifacts within expected time & budget.
- Research, create & evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
- Create systems & testing documentation per department standards.
- Follow standards in development & testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
- Follow Quality Control processes according to the Industry Standard practices.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards & improve process efficiency.
- Identify & document software defects in a clear manner & retest using corrected code to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
- Identify & troubleshoot system issues working with development as required.
- Design, document & track test cases in tracking system.
- Produce metrics for projects as required by Project Management, Clients and/or Implementation team.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements & efficiencies.
- Cultivate, support, & promote an organizational culture that provides for high performance, high morale, integrity, & teamwork.
- Work with business representatives, IT Management, IT development, support teams & vendors to ensure on time, on budget, & quality delivery of testing deliverables.
- Coordinate & collaborate with a globally distributed team.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or
- An Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or
- More than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Bilingual in Portuguese is a must
- Manual testing experience
- General business knowledge of financial systems
- 3 plus years of EFT experience strongly desired
- Tandem / Connex Advantage experience is a plus
- Debit processing experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of Agile, scrum & Quality Assurance processes & methodologies
- Experience with tools like clear quest, ALM, AGM, Share point & Wiki
- Basic understanding & knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts & Methodologies is required.
- Must have experience with Automation tools like QTP , Selenium RC/Web driver.
Work hours: 8 Hours / 5 Days per week
Travel:Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -10%
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.