We are looking for a creative, customer-driven Senior Product Manager to join our team to help define & execute our self-service strategy as part of the Help Journey Team.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, & team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, & New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, & it starts right here at Gusto. Thats why were committed to building a collaborative & inclusive workplace, both physically & virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
As part of Gustos Help Journey team, youll collaborate with a team of engineers, designers & data scientists to re-imagine & simplify core parts of the customer experience to enable more self-service. You will have the freedom to run with product ideas & experiments & see them through to the end. You will partner with a cross-functional team to evolve the customer experience & our service strategy to continue to fuel Gustos industry leading NPS & C-SAT scores. Help us transform critical customer journeys in-app to create raving fans for our software & service.
If you are a builder of great products who thrives on making a major business impact at a high-growth company, we would love to hear from you!
Heres what youll do day-to-day:
- Drive the Product Improvements roadmap to improve the customer experience with a cross functional team of PMs, engineers, data scientists & designers
- Identify emerging technologies & industry trends, build business cases, & define product vision & strategy
- Articulate & design customer experiences & that make our users (including internal customers) smile
- Design & launch A/B experiments to help us learn & improve the customer experience
- Deeply understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, & then prototype, iterate & launch frequently
- Be an owner of products & businesses, end to end
Heres what we're looking for:
- 4+ years of hands-on product management experience,
- A proven track record of building products customers love in rapidly scaling companies
- Pay great attention to detail. Pixel perfect isnt an ideal, it is a requirement
- Be entrepreneurial, driven, passionate about our mission, & have deep empathy for our customers
- Bonus points if you have
- Experience in building products related to Help experiences, operations or in e-commerce as well as:
- Explored & launched multiple A/B experiments
- Managed build vs buy decisions & implemented critical third party integrations
- Located near our SF or Denver offices to be in person once we re-open
Our cash compensation range for this role is $132,000/yr to $184,000/yr in Denver & most remote locations, & $165,000/yr to $223,000/yr in San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience & expertise, & may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life & so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values & our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.