VaynerMedia is looking for a seasoned, detail-oriented, & highly organized person to work with our tech team as a Technical Project Manager.
VaynerMedia is a social-first digital shop that focuses on storytelling across platforms. We keep creative, strategy, production, & media buying all under one roof, which enables us to build & execute sophisticated digital campaigns that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Assign & oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel ensuring they are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress & address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine & define clear deliverables, roles & responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Serve as the point person responsible for organizing & managing technical projects
- Resolve conflicts & issues that occur by utilizing JIRA, Confluence & other communication tools
- Develop & manage budgets & schedules for projects given client needs, current projects & various processes
- Communicate directly with key stakeholders & partners around budget, timelines, process & deliverables.
- Write SOWs, vendor agreements & other contract documents, as needed
- 3-5 years experience as a Project Manager or Scrum Master
- Experience with JIRA (or other bug tracking systems)
- Thorough understanding of Agile development (sprint planning, grooming etc..)
- Familiarity with software development practices & deployment
- Budget development & contract (SOW) writing experience