BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits & relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant & the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first & offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurants website. BentoBox is trusted & loved by over 6,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Roses Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
Were hiring a Senior Sales Manager to lead a team of sales specialists who carry a monthly revenue quota, selling the BentoBox platform to restaurants. Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Senior Sales Manager will achieve growth & perform in accordance with a monthly team quota & commission structure by successfully managing the team.
What Youll Do
- Manage a team of 6 to 10 full-cycle sales specialists to exceed activity, lead generation, pipeline development & sales goals.
- Coach your team on all aspects of the sales process including but not limited to: cold outreach via phone, email & social channels, live web demo presentations, discovery & objection handling, closing & pipeline management
- Ensure all sales activities & relevant metrics are logged & reportable in Salesforce & other BentoBox systems as needed to accurately report on the business.
- Work closely with your direct reports, providing consistent coaching & supporting their development
- Report weekly on teams prospecting activities, new lead generation, pipeline development & sales results.
- Accurately forecast your teams sales for the month, on a weekly basis. Support forecast through prospecting activities, pipeline & sales results logged in Salesforce.
- Foster a positive team environment by celebrating wins, sharing best practices & creating collaboration opportunities within the team
- Assist with the sales recruiting, interviewing & hiring process
- Work closely with the sales management & executive team on larger strategies & best practices, to help shape the future of the sales organization
- Embody & encourage a trusted advisor approach to B2B sales
- Be both a sales expert in the restaurant industry & stay current on trends & changes, in particular its related to technology & digital marketing
- Uphold BentoBoxs core mission, vision, & values
- 3-5 years of successful B2B sales & leadership experience
- Experience cold calling, social selling, email selling, & leading teams responsible for full sales cycles (prospecting through closing)
- Experience in restaurant tech sales & leadership preferred but not required
What Youve Got
- Competitiveness. Youre hungry for knowledge & always striving to improve. You set high personal standards & are motivated by excellence (and money!)
- Confidence. You trust your judgement, assert your opinion (without a big ego), & ask for support when it will help you achieve your goals.
- Fearlessness. You relentlessly pursue success, youre resilient & tenacious, & you dont sweat the small stuff.
- Organizational Skills. You use technology for time management, youre disciplined, & youre realistic with the goals you set for yourself.
- Astuteness. Youre sharp, youre clever, you pick things up quickly, & you use these attributes to be a creative problem-solver.
- Optimism. You view every setback as an opportunity. Your positive attitude helps you win. People want to be around you because you do things with a smile.
- Perseverance. You take initiative, assume ownership, exhibit independence, & get shit done!
- Charisma. Youre personable & you make a lasting first impression. You can adapt to many communication styles & can build a relationship with anyone.
- Leadership. You are an empathetic servant-leader. You hold yourself & your team accountable for delivering results while maintaining the highest standards of ethics & behavior. You communicate clearly & consistently. You listen to what your team needs to be successful & act on that information to support your team & BentoBox. Youre a great team & culture-builder.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, & vision) - BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance & disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating & preserving a culture of diversity, equity, & inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.